Vitamin E, beta-carotene and lecithin are not the only ingredients of wheat germ oil. It contains a wealth of other vitamins, minerals, phytosterols, phytohormones and unsaturated fatty acids. Among the latter – linoleic and linolenic acids are essential in our diet as they are not synthesised by the body. Wheat germ oil is cold-pressed to avoid damaging the contained active substances. Due to a high vitamin E content – a strong antioxidant – it is more resistant to oxidation and rancidification compared to other oils.
Wheat germ oil can also be applied directly on facial skin – particularly on the area around the eyes – and on the hands. It perfectly moisturises and firms the skin, and has an anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory action. By reaching the outer skin layers smoothes and softens the skin.
Wheat plumule oil (from seabackthorn seed), Lecithin and B-Carotene are combined to act synergistically, therefore more effectively.
Vitality Soft Gel is made from a plant called Seabuckthorn, which is rich in wheat plumule oil. The wheat plumule oil is specially extracted by means of modern hi-tech supercritical carbon dioxide extract technology. This oil naturally contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Calcium, Omega 3, Flavonoids, Fatty acid and 11 essential trace elements. The oil is an antioxidant and immune booster.
It has been proven by examination and tested by an authorised institution under the Ministry of Health of China, to have excellent anti-fatigue properties. Suitable for older people and people prone to fatigue.
The local inhabitants of northwest China, where seabuckthorn grows wild surprised Tianshi’s researchers with their healthy and smooth skin despite this regions extreme temperature changes, harsh wind, and a very dry climate. Instead of the people having dry, wrinkled skin under these conditions due to their very severe environment, they enjoy very smooth and healthy skin. This was made possible by the inclusion of seabuckthorn seed oil in their diet.
Vitality softgels Wei Kang supplement essence is extracted from the seabuckthorn seed oil. It helps to fight free radicals and supports the body’s natural defence mechanism. Naturally occurring calcium in this oil also assists in maintaining healthy bones and healthy skin, working from the inside out. In addition, 11 essential trace minerals and flavonoids are found in seabuckthorn seed oil.
Chinese herbal tradition teaches that smooth silky skin is a result of a healthy, well balanced digestive system. The main ingredients of Vitality soft gel are seabuckthorn seed oil, natural formulations of vitamins E, C. fatty acid, Omega 3 and calcium.
- It possesses protective and restorative properties
- It helps fight free radicals
- It boosts fertility in men and women
- It helps the circulation of blood to the heart and limbs
- It helps the brain function and prevents memory loss
- It fights stroke, heart problems, arthritis and rheumatism
- It prevents high fatty deposits in the liver
- It adds nutritional value to the body.
Who Vitality Softgels Wei Kang is suitable for?
Vitality softgels Wei Kang is specially designed for people who want their skin complexion and hair to look their healthiest. Aside from this, vitality softgel promotes sexual functions, makes the heart tolerate anoxia, works as an anti-oxidant against free radicals, and so boosts the immune system and improves the overall body condition, thus can reverse menopause and retard Senile dementia.
- Children between 5-10 years: 1 capsule 2 times a week.
- Children aged 10-14 years: 1 capsule every other day.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules 1-2 times daily.
- It strengthens the heart and the muscles surrounding it and prevents heart diseases. It improves sexual competence and sex drive, strengthens erections, prevents premature ejaculation.
- It is good against fibroid and ovarian cysts.
- It reduces arteriosclerosis and blood lipids.
- To naturally maintain arterial health;
- Enhances well-being;
- Aiding antioxidant protection;
- Aids fat metabolism;
- Grape seed extract that keeps your blood thin and heart healthy;
- A Dietary supplement containing Resveratrol.
- Contributes to cardioprotective action;
- Provides a herbal support system to the heart;
- Prevents thrombus (clot) formation;
- Effectively removes free radicals due to smoking;
- Resveratrol reduces colon carcinogenesis and increases the action of antiviral drugs;
- Enables to withstand stroke or brain injuries.
- Middle-aged people (>=40 years old);
- People with high blood fat;
- People with high food fat for a long period;
- People with high blood pressure;
- Lacking blood for cardiac muscle.
- Effective for most poor health conditions.
- It constitutes of over 5 selected famous herbal teas including green tea. Making the best in herbal tea to date.
- Promotes digestion and cleanses the digestive track.
- Reduce cholesterol to prevent heart relates diseases.
- Contains Tea flavonoids (catechins) which acts as antiaging agent, and offer protection against colon cancer.
- Strengthens the immune system and invigorate the lymphatic system.
- Helps reduce general body fats-hence good for slimming.
- It breaks and cleanses cholesterol from the blood vessels
- It fights free radicals and detoxifies the body
- It invigorates the spleen and the stomach, promoting healthy digestion and efficient waste excretion
- It helps with lowering lipids
- It reduces fever
- It boosts the immune system and internal energy levels
- It helps the central nervous system to function properly
- It helps relieve alcoholism and its effects
- It has laxative properties, making bowel movements easy
- It is very effective in treating stomach ulcers
- Tiens Lipid Metabolic Management Tea also helps fight viral and bacterial infections
- Antilipemic Tea and Cancer: Antilipemic tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in Antilipemic tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Heart Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
- Antilipemic Tea and Anti-Aging: Antilipemic tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means is, it helps you fight against ageing and promotes longevity.
- Antilipemic Tea and Weight Loss: Antilipemic tea helps with your body weight loss. Antilipemic tea burns fat and boost your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
- Antilipemic Tea and Skin: Antioxidant in Antilipemic tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin ageing. Antilipemic tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Arthritis: Antilipemic tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Antilipemic tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
- Antilipemic Tea and Bones: The very key to this is high fluoride content found in Antilipemic tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink Antilipemic tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cholesterol: Antilipemic tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
- Antilipemic Tea and Obesity. Antilipemic tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink Antilipemic tea, it is unlikely you will be obese.
- Antilipemic Tea and Diabetes: Antilipemic tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
- Antilipemic Tea and Alzheimer's: Antilipemic tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Parkinson's Antioxidants: Antilipemic tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking Antilipemic tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Liver Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that Antilipemic tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
- Antilipemic Tea and High Blood Pressure: Antilipemic tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking Antilipemic tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
- Antilipemic Tea and Food Poisoning Catechin: Found in Antilipemic tea can kill bacteria, which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.
- Antilipemic Tea and Blood Sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in Antilipemic tea helps lower your blood sugar level. ONLY DIABETICS WHO ARE FAT CAN DRINK ANTILIPEMIC TEA. DIABETICS WHO ARE SLIM SHOULD TAKE CHITOSAN.
- Antilipemic Tea and Immunity: Polyphenols and Flavenoids Found in Antilipemic tea helps boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cold and Flu: Antilipemic tea prevents you from getting cold or flu. Vitamin C in Antilipemic tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.
- Antilipemic Tea and Asthma: Theophylline in Antilipemic tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.
- Antilipemic Tea and Ear Infection: Antilipemic tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in Antilipemic tea and clean the infected ear.
- Antilipemic Tea and Herpes: Antilipemic tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First, Antilipemic tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.
- Antilipemic Tea and Tooth Decay: Antilipemic tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.
- Antilipemic Tea and Stress L-thiamine which is a kind of amino acid in Antilipemic tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Antilipemic Tea and Allergies EGCG found in Antilipemic tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking
- Antilipemic Tea and HIV: Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in Antilipemic tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that Antilipemic tea can help stop HIV virus from spreading.
- Antilipemic Tea and Menstruation: Antilipemic tea helps melt blood cloth for pain-free menstrual flow in women.
- It controls obesity and reduces flabby thighs;
- It helps cleanse blood lipids and cholesterol, thus relieving arteriosclerosis and hypertension;
- It accelerates metabolism, improves digestion and promotes proper excretion;
- It improves function of the spleen;
- It counters the damaging effects of radiation/ X-rays;
- It possesses bacterial and viral killing properties;
- It helps relieve inflammatory conditions like arthritis;
- It enhances stamina.
- Those who want to lose weight, but can't resist delicious foods;
- Those who have suffered un-smoothed defecation and weak intestines function for a long time;
- Suffer from internal heat;
- Skin dried without beauty busy living, irregularly eating;
- Those who eat fatty meals habitual;
- People with diabetes.
- Tiens Slimming Tea IS NOT suitable for children and pregnant women.
- Spirulina Algae was first discovered around Lake Chad, in Central Africa. This plant grows in the lake and is high in nutritional value.
- It is an all-rounder, wholesome and balanced in all essential nutrients. It is enriched with more than 18 kinds of Amino acids and vitamins, carotenes, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and trace elements.
- Spirulina is very useful in the body as many chronic diseases have their roots in nutritional deficiencies. It fills the nutritional gaps in the body to prevent or fight malnutrition in the body.
- It is extremely high in protein, as the body absorbs its protein better than those of, for example, Soybeans. Its carotene content is much higher than that of carrot. The nutrient content of 1g of spirulina is equal to that of 1000g of vegetables and fruits.
- It nourishes the body as a whole and promotes good health;
- It is useful in prostate hormone secretion and it prevents prostate problems;
- It is valuable in fighting the effects of HIV/AIDS because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate contents (use with Cordyceps);
- It promotes the growth and development of the reproductive system;
- It balances the body system back to normal after an infection or a period of abstaining from food;
- It helps regulate blood pressure, high or low blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
- Spirulina is suitable for everyone!
- Individuals looking for a good all-around daily supplement to increase their general well being.
- For those who are tired and run down and looking for an energy supplement and for people who work in an oxygen deficient environment.
- 6 capsules 3 times daily.
- calcium covers 45% of the daily requirement for this element in children and adolescents.
- calcium and vitamin D help sustain proper calcium levels in the body, which relates to strengthening of the bones, preventing osteoporosis and has a beneficial effect on the condition of teeth,
- calcium relieves allergy symptoms,
- calcium supports the nervous system,
- vitamin D boosts the natural defense mechanisms of the body,
- vitamin D facilitates calcium and phosphorus assimilation,
- vitamin D has a positive effect on muscle development in children,
- vitamin D and zinc has a positive impact on the condition of the skin in children, help relieve skin inflammations,
- zinc relieves the symptoms of acne,
- lecithin supports memory and concentration
- Adults and children who have an impaired sense of taste and smell.
- Adults who are consuming excessive amounts of coffee, tannins found in tea, high fibre, vegetarian diets or alcohol.
- Adults who are suffering from stress disorders.
- Adults with poor immune or reproductive health.
- Men who want to maintain a healthy prostate and healthy sexual function.
- Adults with a family history of age-related.
- Children aged 3-7 years, 1 x 1 capsule daily;
- Children aged 7-10 years, 1 x 1-2 capsules daily;
- Children between 10-14 years, 1-2 x daily 2 capsules per day;
- Adults 1-3 x 2 capsules daily.
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission, ensures healthy functioning of muscles, contributes to proper blood clotting processes and proper energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Lecithin is a source of choline, which contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, normal homocysteine metabolism and normal lipid metabolism.
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as the normal function of the immune system.