Super Calcium Powder for Children
Calcium requirement in children depends on age. The diet of children between 1 and 3 years of age should contain 500 mg of calcium per day. Children between 3 and 8 years should consume 800 mg per day, and older children and adolescents (9-18 years) as much as 1,300 mg (the norm for an adult is 1,000 mg). The increased calcium requirement in children is a result of their active growth. Even a calcium-rich diet (dairy products, fish, legumes) does not always ensure appropriate levels of calcium. For example, a glass of milk corresponds to 60% of calcium requirement of a young child whereas that number is merely 20% for a teenager. It is worth noting that an appropriate calcium intake in childhood and adolescence pays off in the future since the so-called peak bone mass is reached around the age of 30. Calcium ensures strong bones, lowering the risk for bone fracture or minor damage. Moreover, childhood is the period when our teeth are formed. Calcium deficiencies – hypocalcaemia leads to many disorders in the body, osteoporosis and tetany, whose signs include a tingling sensation in the fingertips and around the mouth. Later symptoms include limb muscle cramping.
The preparation contains organic calcium powder (to learn more about the advantages and absorption of calcium in this form, please see TIENS Nutrient Super Calcium Powder) Calcium is an element essential for life. It is responsible for many functions of the body, for example it is involved in metabolism, blood clotting. It also exhibits anti-inflammatory and antiallergic properties. It ensures the proper function of the nervous system. Primarily, calcium is the main building block of bones and teeth. Vitamin D regulates the homeostasis of calcium and phosphates in the body, which means the amount of calcium and phosphorus absorbed in the intestines into the bloodstream depends to a large extent on this vitamin. Vitamin D deficiency limits the assimilation of calcium even when the diet is rich in this macro-element. In result, this can lead to bone. Moreover, vitamin D affects metabolism and the function of the body’s natural defence mechanisms, hence its deficiencies can increase the risk of infection. Vitamin D prevents the development of rickets in children. The known symptoms of calcium deficiencies include weaker and brittle teeth, inflammatory reactions of the skin, frequent occurrence of conjunctivitis, low immunity as well as hearing disorders. Lecithin is a fully natural substance supporting many metabolic processes occurring in the body. This includes boosting concentration and immunity to stress.
The preparation also contains vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc, iron, powdered milk and taurine.
The components of the preparation exhibit a broad spectrum of activity:
- calcium covers 45% of the daily requirement for this element in children and adolescents.
- calcium and vitamin D help sustain proper calcium levels in the body, which relates to strengthening of the bones, preventing osteoporosis and has a beneficial effect on the condition of teeth,
- calcium relieves allergy symptoms,
- calcium supports the nervous system,
- vitamin D boosts the natural defense mechanisms of the body,
- vitamin D facilitates calcium and phosphorus assimilation,
- vitamin D has a positive effect on muscle development in children,
- vitamin D and zinc has a positive impact on the condition of the skin in children, help relieve skin inflammations,
- zinc relieves the symptoms of acne,
- lecithin supports memory and concentration
Children between 1 and 3 years of age – dissolve ½ sachet in ½ glass of warm water, once a day in the evening. Children above 3 years of age – dissolve 1 sachet in ½ glass of warm water, once a day in the evening.
The preparation can be administered to children as a preventive measure twice a year as a 28-day treatment, in spring and autumn.
Recommended for administration to children during active growth and teething, in periods of high demand for calcium.
Any vitamin and micro-element supplementation in children should be consulted with a doctor.
The preparation is not to be administered to children below the age of 1.
Not suitable for children with milk intolerance and digestive system disorders.
- It possesses protective and restorative properties
- It helps fight free radicals
- It boosts fertility in men and women
- It helps the circulation of blood to the heart and limbs
- It helps the brain function and prevents memory loss
- It fights stroke, heart problems, arthritis and rheumatism
- It prevents high fatty deposits in the liver
- It adds nutritional value to the body.
- Children between 5-10 years: 1 capsule 2 times a week.
- Children aged 10-14 years: 1 capsule every other day.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules 1-2 times daily.
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission, ensures healthy functioning of muscles, contributes to proper blood clotting processes and proper energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Lecithin is a source of choline, which contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, normal homocysteine metabolism and normal lipid metabolism.
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as the normal function of the immune system.
- Spirulina Algae was first discovered around Lake Chad, in Central Africa. This plant grows in the lake and is high in nutritional value.
- It is an all-rounder, wholesome and balanced in all essential nutrients. It is enriched with more than 18 kinds of Amino acids and vitamins, carotenes, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and trace elements.
- Spirulina is very useful in the body as many chronic diseases have their roots in nutritional deficiencies. It fills the nutritional gaps in the body to prevent or fight malnutrition in the body.
- It is extremely high in protein, as the body absorbs its protein better than those of, for example, Soybeans. Its carotene content is much higher than that of carrot. The nutrient content of 1g of spirulina is equal to that of 1000g of vegetables and fruits.
- It nourishes the body as a whole and promotes good health;
- It is useful in prostate hormone secretion and it prevents prostate problems;
- It is valuable in fighting the effects of HIV/AIDS because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate contents (use with Cordyceps);
- It promotes the growth and development of the reproductive system;
- It balances the body system back to normal after an infection or a period of abstaining from food;
- It helps regulate blood pressure, high or low blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
- Spirulina is suitable for everyone!
- Individuals looking for a good all-around daily supplement to increase their general well being.
- For those who are tired and run down and looking for an energy supplement and for people who work in an oxygen deficient environment.
- 6 capsules 3 times daily.
- Adults and children who have an impaired sense of taste and smell.
- Adults who are consuming excessive amounts of coffee, tannins found in tea, high fibre, vegetarian diets or alcohol.
- Adults who are suffering from stress disorders.
- Adults with poor immune or reproductive health.
- Men who want to maintain a healthy prostate and healthy sexual function.
- Adults with a family history of age-related.
- Children aged 3-7 years, 1 x 1 capsule daily;
- Children aged 7-10 years, 1 x 1-2 capsules daily;
- Children between 10-14 years, 1-2 x daily 2 capsules per day;
- Adults 1-3 x 2 capsules daily.
- Effective for most poor health conditions.
- It constitutes of over 5 selected famous herbal teas including green tea. Making the best in herbal tea to date.
- Promotes digestion and cleanses the digestive track.
- Reduce cholesterol to prevent heart relates diseases.
- Contains Tea flavonoids (catechins) which acts as antiaging agent, and offer protection against colon cancer.
- Strengthens the immune system and invigorate the lymphatic system.
- Helps reduce general body fats-hence good for slimming.
- It breaks and cleanses cholesterol from the blood vessels
- It fights free radicals and detoxifies the body
- It invigorates the spleen and the stomach, promoting healthy digestion and efficient waste excretion
- It helps with lowering lipids
- It reduces fever
- It boosts the immune system and internal energy levels
- It helps the central nervous system to function properly
- It helps relieve alcoholism and its effects
- It has laxative properties, making bowel movements easy
- It is very effective in treating stomach ulcers
- Tiens Lipid Metabolic Management Tea also helps fight viral and bacterial infections
- Antilipemic Tea and Cancer: Antilipemic tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in Antilipemic tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Heart Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
- Antilipemic Tea and Anti-Aging: Antilipemic tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means is, it helps you fight against ageing and promotes longevity.
- Antilipemic Tea and Weight Loss: Antilipemic tea helps with your body weight loss. Antilipemic tea burns fat and boost your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
- Antilipemic Tea and Skin: Antioxidant in Antilipemic tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin ageing. Antilipemic tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Arthritis: Antilipemic tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Antilipemic tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
- Antilipemic Tea and Bones: The very key to this is high fluoride content found in Antilipemic tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink Antilipemic tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cholesterol: Antilipemic tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
- Antilipemic Tea and Obesity. Antilipemic tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink Antilipemic tea, it is unlikely you will be obese.
- Antilipemic Tea and Diabetes: Antilipemic tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
- Antilipemic Tea and Alzheimer's: Antilipemic tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Parkinson's Antioxidants: Antilipemic tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking Antilipemic tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Liver Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that Antilipemic tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
- Antilipemic Tea and High Blood Pressure: Antilipemic tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking Antilipemic tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
- Antilipemic Tea and Food Poisoning Catechin: Found in Antilipemic tea can kill bacteria, which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.
- Antilipemic Tea and Blood Sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in Antilipemic tea helps lower your blood sugar level. ONLY DIABETICS WHO ARE FAT CAN DRINK ANTILIPEMIC TEA. DIABETICS WHO ARE SLIM SHOULD TAKE CHITOSAN.
- Antilipemic Tea and Immunity: Polyphenols and Flavenoids Found in Antilipemic tea helps boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cold and Flu: Antilipemic tea prevents you from getting cold or flu. Vitamin C in Antilipemic tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.
- Antilipemic Tea and Asthma: Theophylline in Antilipemic tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.
- Antilipemic Tea and Ear Infection: Antilipemic tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in Antilipemic tea and clean the infected ear.
- Antilipemic Tea and Herpes: Antilipemic tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First, Antilipemic tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.
- Antilipemic Tea and Tooth Decay: Antilipemic tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.
- Antilipemic Tea and Stress L-thiamine which is a kind of amino acid in Antilipemic tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Antilipemic Tea and Allergies EGCG found in Antilipemic tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking
- Antilipemic Tea and HIV: Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in Antilipemic tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that Antilipemic tea can help stop HIV virus from spreading.
- Antilipemic Tea and Menstruation: Antilipemic tea helps melt blood cloth for pain-free menstrual flow in women.
- Supports the Immune System
- Supports the Respiratory System
- Supports Kidney Function
- The traditional and modern application of Cordyceps includes bronchial asthma, insomnia, anxiety, adrenal hypofunction, hypertension, impotence, and bacterial infection. Cordyceps has properties similar to ginseng, being used to strengthen and rebuild the body after exhaustion.
- Compounds found in Cordyceps are classified as HDP “Host Defense Potentiators”. These compounds include hemicellulose, polysaccharides, polysaccharide-peptides, nucleosides, triterpenoids, complex starches, and other metabolites. Combinations of these compounds are now believed to target the human immune system as well as aid in neuron transmission, metabolism, hormonal balance and nutrient, and oxygen transport. They support the development of lymphoid stem cells and other important body defense responses.
- Tests show that there are no traces of hormones or stimulants in these ingredients.
- What is Cordyceps? Cordyceps Sinensis is a very powerful Chinese mushroom. It was believed to have been discovered 1,500 years ago in Tibetan mountain pastures when a farmer noticed that after eating the grass-shaped fungi, his animals became very energetic.
- Can I use Cordyceps to help fight a common cold? While we cannot make a medical claim with Cordyceps, we can tell you that is will help maintain your immune system, which in turn may help you fight off any ailments.
- Is Cordyceps safe for athletes to take? Yes, Cordyceps will not show up as a performance-enhancing drug in doping tests. In the early 1990’s, China’s women’s team broke many world records in track and field. Although speculation of performance-enhancing drugs arose, it turned out that the team was drinking a Cordyceps tonic while training in the mountains.
- Regular smokers, coughing and person with asthma;
- Recovering from diseases or operations;
- High blood fat or cardiovascular;
- Ill-functions of the liver;
- After chemo- or radiotherapy;
- Busy work and tired;
- Heavy pressure and poor sleep;
- Frequent users of a computer, mobile phone and microwave appliances.
- Chitosan inhibits toxins produced by cancer cells;
- Chitosan vitalises the activities of lymphocytes NK and LAK that kill cancer cells. Lymphocytes function better at a pH 7.4 and Chitosan has the ability to adjust pH of its environment by approximately 0.5 which creates an unsuitable condition for cancer cells to thrive;
- Chitosan inhibits the transfer of cancer cells by binding the causal agents on the endothelial surface and thus prevent metastasis of cancer cells;
- Chitosan is also a super detoxifier.
- It helps kill harmful bacteria or parasites in the body;
- It helps improve the accumulation and ability of ‘good’ bacteria to counter ‘bad’ bacteria in organs;
- It Relieves constipation by helping to produce bulky soft bowel movements;
- It is helpful in balancing the levels of fat and cholesterol in the body;
- It helps reduce the damaging effects of radiation in the cells and tissues;
- It helps lower blood sugar levels and is useful for treating and preventing diabetes mellitus;
- It helps flush out metallic poison and pollutants in the body. It’s a powerful cleanser;
- It prevents metastasis (doesn’t allow cancer cells to be transferred to other cells);
- It combats high blood pressure naturally;
- It prevents prostate gland infection/prostate cancer;
- It promotes fast healing of wounds, burns and scars;
- It helps prevent and treat arthritis, back pain and lumbago.
- Adults consuming high-fat meals;
- Adults wanting to speed up the elimination of undigested fats from their body;
- Adults who are wanting to lose weight;
- Adults wanting to improve cardiovascular health.
- This product IS NOT suitable for children!
- 2 capsules 2 times daily.