Spirulina is a dietary supplement with a broad activity. The high content of easily absorbable protein, vitamins, minerals and other substances essential for the human body render it the food of the 21st century. It is exactly for its unique nutritional value that spirullin enriches the diet of astronauts during space expeditions.
The medicinal properties of spirulina have been studied in great detail and proven experimentally. The consumption of Spirulina benefits many vital functions of the human body:
The blue pigment (phycocyanin) present in Arthrospira platensis enhances the body’s capacity to neutralise free radicals (excess amount of free radicals weakens immunity, accelerates ageing and creates favourable conditions for many chronic diseases), by supporting the body’s natural defence. The activity of phycocyanin is enhanced by other natural antioxidants contained in spirulina such as beta-carotene or the essential gamma-linolenic fatty acid (GLA).
Boosts the body’s general endurance by increasing the number of antibody-producing cells. Helps balance blood lipids. – Another compound present in spirulina – chlorophyll – promotes healthy bowel movements.
Consumption of Spirulina helps keep proper body weight. It speeds up metabolism and stops fat buildup.
Has antiallergic properties – alleviates symptoms of hay fever.
Supports blood cell production in the bone marrow.
*Improves the balance of intestinal flora.
Contributes to relieve of gastrointestinal disorders.
As a source of easy-to-absorb iron, it prevents anaemia as well as effectively treats it.
Improves skin and mucous membrane regeneration.
Used it cosmetology, it is very well absorbed by human tissues since the chemical composition of spirulina’s cytoplasm is similar to human plasma. In the form of a mask it works to regenerate, firm and rejuvenate skin.
Thanks to its rich content and nutritional properties it is the perfect dietary supplement for vegetarians and vegans, the elderly, convalescents and people on a low-protein diet.
Non-polluted algae from the lake areas (which is purer and more natural than artificial ones).
Spirulina capsules are high nutrient products. Every 100g contains 65g of protein, 18% carbohydrate, 5% fat and 7% minerals. It contains gamma linolenic acid, a polyunsaturated fatty acid.
This lipid is a parent compound of a hormone-like lipid called prostaglandins. It is invaluable for AIDS and those suffering from debilitating diseases. If your goal in life is sound health and financial security, Tiens is your fastest vehicle to reach those goals.
The modern society is in a state that owns unparalleled vantage. The human beings are enjoying the fast and convenient traffic, sumptuous and fine foods, limitless data and information, as well as colorful culture. However, the outspread vantages bring much adversity to modern people the furious competition, busy work, too many social intercourses, as well as tense rhythm and tremendous pressure. Thus, many people are living in an irregular state and their repast is unreasonable, namely that they gain the successful career at the price of their health. With the development of modern industry the pollution, radiation, toxic chemicals and all kinds of civilization diseases are striking every modern people. Therefore, the ideal “enjoy the nice life, own the health life” has been the dream.
The scientists and medical authorities in American, Japanese, and German have finished the long-term experiments and have researched many clinical tests, and then they proved that Spirulina owns the efficacies for preventing and curing many diseases, while no side-effect will be caused as well.
Spirulina gets its name for its physique assumes to be spirality, and they live in alkalis saline of the tropical and semitropical zone. According to the textual research of the botanists, Spirulina is the earliest organism that appeared in the earth, they can produce the oxygen for promoting survival, multiply and evolution of the organisms.
Relevant Story: The Africa aborigines have realized the nutritive value of the Spirulina long before. They have taken the Spirulina as the main food, and the Spirulina makes their body stronger and full of vigor, so as to adapt the need of existence in the hot environment which demands the heavy physical performance. The doctors investigated and discovered that the aborigines are difficult to fall ill, which is related to the Spirulina in enhancing the body immunity. In the 1960s, one of the Belgium expeditions travelled in Sahara, they found the green Spirulina in the Chadian Lake. The latent value of Spirulina is discovered according to the identification of the botanists. Later, the scientists have started their field investigations in succession. They all judge that Spirulina is the food that owns the most comprehensive and balanced nutrients of all the foods at present. In 1973, the France scientist Dr Clement, who has applied himself to the research of Spirulina, published his research findings in the International Proteins Conference that: Spirulina is the best pure-natural proteins food source of all the foods known to human beings.
There are more than 25,000 kinds of algae in the earth, among all of them, blue algae are the earliest creature in the world, which appeared in more than 3.5 billion years ago. Spirulina belongs to the blue algae, and it is the minor algae which live in waters and assumes cyan. The Spirulina gets its name because its shape is taenidia. The importance of Spirulina lies in that: it is able to supplement the essential nutrients for the human body, regulate the balance of the body physiological enginery, promote the body metabolism, strengthen the body immunity as well as enhance the body diathesis, so as to resist and cure the diseases. In this way, taking the Spirulina will bring all benefits and no harm to every person.
Health is the first wealth to the human being. The health depends on not only the medicines but also on the scientific nutrition. Fortunately, Spirulina has been the best natural and green health food that gathers the nutritional and medicinal values together so far. Therefore, it is ascertained by the FAO to be “the optimal natural health food for the human body in the 21st century”.
- Spirulina Algae was first discovered around Lake Chad, in Central Africa. This plant grows in the lake and is high in nutritional value.
- It is an all-rounder, wholesome and balanced in all essential nutrients. It is enriched with more than 18 kinds of Amino acids and vitamins, carotenes, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and trace elements.
- Spirulina is very useful in the body as many chronic diseases have their roots in nutritional deficiencies. It fills the nutritional gaps in the body to prevent or fight malnutrition in the body.
- It is extremely high in protein, as the body absorbs its protein better than those of, for example, Soybeans. Its carotene content is much higher than that of carrot. The nutrient content of 1g of spirulina is equal to that of 1000g of vegetables and fruits.
- It nourishes the body as a whole and promotes good health;
- It is useful in prostate hormone secretion and it prevents prostate problems;
- It is valuable in fighting the effects of HIV/AIDS because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate contents (use with Cordyceps);
- It promotes the growth and development of the reproductive system;
- It balances the body system back to normal after an infection or a period of abstaining from food;
- It helps regulate blood pressure, high or low blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
Who Spirulina Capsules is suitable for?
- Spirulina is suitable for everyone!
- Individuals looking for a good all-around daily supplement to increase their general well being.
- For those who are tired and run down and looking for an energy supplement and for people who work in an oxygen deficient environment.
- 6 capsules 3 times daily.
- Supports the Immune System
- Supports the Respiratory System
- Supports Kidney Function
- The traditional and modern application of Cordyceps includes bronchial asthma, insomnia, anxiety, adrenal hypofunction, hypertension, impotence, and bacterial infection. Cordyceps has properties similar to ginseng, being used to strengthen and rebuild the body after exhaustion.
- Compounds found in Cordyceps are classified as HDP “Host Defense Potentiators”. These compounds include hemicellulose, polysaccharides, polysaccharide-peptides, nucleosides, triterpenoids, complex starches, and other metabolites. Combinations of these compounds are now believed to target the human immune system as well as aid in neuron transmission, metabolism, hormonal balance and nutrient, and oxygen transport. They support the development of lymphoid stem cells and other important body defense responses.
- Tests show that there are no traces of hormones or stimulants in these ingredients.
- What is Cordyceps? Cordyceps Sinensis is a very powerful Chinese mushroom. It was believed to have been discovered 1,500 years ago in Tibetan mountain pastures when a farmer noticed that after eating the grass-shaped fungi, his animals became very energetic.
- Can I use Cordyceps to help fight a common cold? While we cannot make a medical claim with Cordyceps, we can tell you that is will help maintain your immune system, which in turn may help you fight off any ailments.
- Is Cordyceps safe for athletes to take? Yes, Cordyceps will not show up as a performance-enhancing drug in doping tests. In the early 1990’s, China’s women’s team broke many world records in track and field. Although speculation of performance-enhancing drugs arose, it turned out that the team was drinking a Cordyceps tonic while training in the mountains.
- Regular smokers, coughing and person with asthma;
- Recovering from diseases or operations;
- High blood fat or cardiovascular;
- Ill-functions of the liver;
- After chemo- or radiotherapy;
- Busy work and tired;
- Heavy pressure and poor sleep;
- Frequent users of a computer, mobile phone and microwave appliances.
- Effective for most poor health conditions.
- It constitutes of over 5 selected famous herbal teas including green tea. Making the best in herbal tea to date.
- Promotes digestion and cleanses the digestive track.
- Reduce cholesterol to prevent heart relates diseases.
- Contains Tea flavonoids (catechins) which acts as antiaging agent, and offer protection against colon cancer.
- Strengthens the immune system and invigorate the lymphatic system.
- Helps reduce general body fats-hence good for slimming.
- It breaks and cleanses cholesterol from the blood vessels
- It fights free radicals and detoxifies the body
- It invigorates the spleen and the stomach, promoting healthy digestion and efficient waste excretion
- It helps with lowering lipids
- It reduces fever
- It boosts the immune system and internal energy levels
- It helps the central nervous system to function properly
- It helps relieve alcoholism and its effects
- It has laxative properties, making bowel movements easy
- It is very effective in treating stomach ulcers
- Tiens Lipid Metabolic Management Tea also helps fight viral and bacterial infections
- Antilipemic Tea and Cancer: Antilipemic tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in Antilipemic tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Heart Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
- Antilipemic Tea and Anti-Aging: Antilipemic tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means is, it helps you fight against ageing and promotes longevity.
- Antilipemic Tea and Weight Loss: Antilipemic tea helps with your body weight loss. Antilipemic tea burns fat and boost your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
- Antilipemic Tea and Skin: Antioxidant in Antilipemic tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin ageing. Antilipemic tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Arthritis: Antilipemic tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Antilipemic tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
- Antilipemic Tea and Bones: The very key to this is high fluoride content found in Antilipemic tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink Antilipemic tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cholesterol: Antilipemic tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
- Antilipemic Tea and Obesity. Antilipemic tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink Antilipemic tea, it is unlikely you will be obese.
- Antilipemic Tea and Diabetes: Antilipemic tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
- Antilipemic Tea and Alzheimer's: Antilipemic tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Parkinson's Antioxidants: Antilipemic tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking Antilipemic tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Liver Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that Antilipemic tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
- Antilipemic Tea and High Blood Pressure: Antilipemic tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking Antilipemic tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
- Antilipemic Tea and Food Poisoning Catechin: Found in Antilipemic tea can kill bacteria, which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.
- Antilipemic Tea and Blood Sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in Antilipemic tea helps lower your blood sugar level. ONLY DIABETICS WHO ARE FAT CAN DRINK ANTILIPEMIC TEA. DIABETICS WHO ARE SLIM SHOULD TAKE CHITOSAN.
- Antilipemic Tea and Immunity: Polyphenols and Flavenoids Found in Antilipemic tea helps boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cold and Flu: Antilipemic tea prevents you from getting cold or flu. Vitamin C in Antilipemic tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.
- Antilipemic Tea and Asthma: Theophylline in Antilipemic tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.
- Antilipemic Tea and Ear Infection: Antilipemic tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in Antilipemic tea and clean the infected ear.
- Antilipemic Tea and Herpes: Antilipemic tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First, Antilipemic tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.
- Antilipemic Tea and Tooth Decay: Antilipemic tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.
- Antilipemic Tea and Stress L-thiamine which is a kind of amino acid in Antilipemic tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Antilipemic Tea and Allergies EGCG found in Antilipemic tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking
- Antilipemic Tea and HIV: Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in Antilipemic tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that Antilipemic tea can help stop HIV virus from spreading.
- Antilipemic Tea and Menstruation: Antilipemic tea helps melt blood cloth for pain-free menstrual flow in women.
- It strengthens the heart and the muscles surrounding it and prevents heart diseases. It improves sexual competence and sex drive, strengthens erections, prevents premature ejaculation.
- It is good against fibroid and ovarian cysts.
- It reduces arteriosclerosis and blood lipids.
- To naturally maintain arterial health;
- Enhances well-being;
- Aiding antioxidant protection;
- Aids fat metabolism;
- Grape seed extract that keeps your blood thin and heart healthy;
- A Dietary supplement containing Resveratrol.
- Contributes to cardioprotective action;
- Provides a herbal support system to the heart;
- Prevents thrombus (clot) formation;
- Effectively removes free radicals due to smoking;
- Resveratrol reduces colon carcinogenesis and increases the action of antiviral drugs;
- Enables to withstand stroke or brain injuries.
- Middle-aged people (>=40 years old);
- People with high blood fat;
- People with high food fat for a long period;
- People with high blood pressure;
- Lacking blood for cardiac muscle.
- It possesses protective and restorative properties
- It helps fight free radicals
- It boosts fertility in men and women
- It helps the circulation of blood to the heart and limbs
- It helps the brain function and prevents memory loss
- It fights stroke, heart problems, arthritis and rheumatism
- It prevents high fatty deposits in the liver
- It adds nutritional value to the body.
- Children between 5-10 years: 1 capsule 2 times a week.
- Children aged 10-14 years: 1 capsule every other day.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules 1-2 times daily.
- It controls obesity and reduces flabby thighs;
- It helps cleanse blood lipids and cholesterol, thus relieving arteriosclerosis and hypertension;
- It accelerates metabolism, improves digestion and promotes proper excretion;
- It improves function of the spleen;
- It counters the damaging effects of radiation/ X-rays;
- It possesses bacterial and viral killing properties;
- It helps relieve inflammatory conditions like arthritis;
- It enhances stamina.
- Those who want to lose weight, but can't resist delicious foods;
- Those who have suffered un-smoothed defecation and weak intestines function for a long time;
- Suffer from internal heat;
- Skin dried without beauty busy living, irregularly eating;
- Those who eat fatty meals habitual;
- People with diabetes.
- Tiens Slimming Tea IS NOT suitable for children and pregnant women.
- Adults and children who have an impaired sense of taste and smell.
- Adults who are consuming excessive amounts of coffee, tannins found in tea, high fibre, vegetarian diets or alcohol.
- Adults who are suffering from stress disorders.
- Adults with poor immune or reproductive health.
- Men who want to maintain a healthy prostate and healthy sexual function.
- Adults with a family history of age-related.
- Children aged 3-7 years, 1 x 1 capsule daily;
- Children aged 7-10 years, 1 x 1-2 capsules daily;
- Children between 10-14 years, 1-2 x daily 2 capsules per day;
- Adults 1-3 x 2 capsules daily.
- calcium covers 45% of the daily requirement for this element in children and adolescents.
- calcium and vitamin D help sustain proper calcium levels in the body, which relates to strengthening of the bones, preventing osteoporosis and has a beneficial effect on the condition of teeth,
- calcium relieves allergy symptoms,
- calcium supports the nervous system,
- vitamin D boosts the natural defense mechanisms of the body,
- vitamin D facilitates calcium and phosphorus assimilation,
- vitamin D has a positive effect on muscle development in children,
- vitamin D and zinc has a positive impact on the condition of the skin in children, help relieve skin inflammations,
- zinc relieves the symptoms of acne,
- lecithin supports memory and concentration