The human body faces numerous challenges each day. The factors that affect our well-being include for example stress, mental effort, a very active lifestyle or slow metabolism. Therefore, especially in the autumn and winter when we feel tired, weary and have problems with concentration, it is important to support our body with proper diet and supplementation. The list of ingredients should include calcium and lecithin.
It is difficult to overestimate the role of calcium and lecithin in our body. When calcium is maintained at appropriate levels, our bones are strong, teeth healthy and blood clotting processes occur properly. In turn, the lecithin, which belongs to phospholipids, is a very important component in our body. The phospholipids are the basic structural and functional building blocks of all cell membranes and of membrane structures intracellular organelles. As many researchers report, lecithin supports a number of metabolic processes taking place in our body. The structure of lecithin includes choline (a vitamin belonging to the B group), which is an essential element in acetylcholine production. The choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and lipid metabolism. To aid problems with concentration, TIENS has created a supplement combining easily absorbed calcium compounds and lecithin.
The product contains powdered organic calcium (to find out more about the benefits and the high degree of absorbability of calcium in this form, please read: TIENS Nutrient Super Calcium Powder).
The second ingredient of the supplement, lecithin, is found in every cell of the body, especially as a component of cell membranes. Although it is present almost in every cell of the body, the amount of lecithin in differs in different organs.
The supplement also contains taurine. Taurine is an organic compound from the amino acid group. It is present in the cells of many tissues and plays important role in many physiological processes of various organs. The largest amount can be found in the brain (in the pineal gland and hypophysis), retina, heart, muscle and in bile. In the human body taurine is formed in presence of sulfur-containing amino acids: cysteine and methionine, therefore when their level in the body cells run out, production of taurine might be hindered.
Another ingredient of the supplement is folic acid. The folate contributes to normal blood formation, contribution to normal psychological functions and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The product also contains vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 which contribute to normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin C supports the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercises. It also contributes to normal collagen formation, crucial for the proper function of blood vessels, bones, skin, teeth, cartilage and gums.
The ingredients of the preparation have a broad spectrum of action:
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission, ensures healthy functioning of muscles, contributes to proper blood clotting processes and proper energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Lecithin is a source of choline, which contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, normal homocysteine metabolism and normal lipid metabolism.
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as the normal function of the immune system.
RECOMMENDED DAILY PORTION
It is recommended to take one capsule once a day. It is possible to gradually increase the dose to one capsule two times a day, and subsequently one capsule three times a day.
The supplement may not be mixed with coffee or tea. The product is recommended especially in states of fatigue, distraction and during the autumn-winter period. The supplement may also be used in case of increased physical and mental activity.
- It strengthens the heart and the muscles surrounding it and prevents heart diseases. It improves sexual competence and sex drive, strengthens erections, prevents premature ejaculation.
- It is good against fibroid and ovarian cysts.
- It reduces arteriosclerosis and blood lipids.
- To naturally maintain arterial health;
- Enhances well-being;
- Aiding antioxidant protection;
- Aids fat metabolism;
- Grape seed extract that keeps your blood thin and heart healthy;
- A Dietary supplement containing Resveratrol.
- Contributes to cardioprotective action;
- Provides a herbal support system to the heart;
- Prevents thrombus (clot) formation;
- Effectively removes free radicals due to smoking;
- Resveratrol reduces colon carcinogenesis and increases the action of antiviral drugs;
- Enables to withstand stroke or brain injuries.
- Middle-aged people (>=40 years old);
- People with high blood fat;
- People with high food fat for a long period;
- People with high blood pressure;
- Lacking blood for cardiac muscle.
- Supports the Immune System
- Supports the Respiratory System
- Supports Kidney Function
- The traditional and modern application of Cordyceps includes bronchial asthma, insomnia, anxiety, adrenal hypofunction, hypertension, impotence, and bacterial infection. Cordyceps has properties similar to ginseng, being used to strengthen and rebuild the body after exhaustion.
- Compounds found in Cordyceps are classified as HDP “Host Defense Potentiators”. These compounds include hemicellulose, polysaccharides, polysaccharide-peptides, nucleosides, triterpenoids, complex starches, and other metabolites. Combinations of these compounds are now believed to target the human immune system as well as aid in neuron transmission, metabolism, hormonal balance and nutrient, and oxygen transport. They support the development of lymphoid stem cells and other important body defense responses.
- Tests show that there are no traces of hormones or stimulants in these ingredients.
- What is Cordyceps? Cordyceps Sinensis is a very powerful Chinese mushroom. It was believed to have been discovered 1,500 years ago in Tibetan mountain pastures when a farmer noticed that after eating the grass-shaped fungi, his animals became very energetic.
- Can I use Cordyceps to help fight a common cold? While we cannot make a medical claim with Cordyceps, we can tell you that is will help maintain your immune system, which in turn may help you fight off any ailments.
- Is Cordyceps safe for athletes to take? Yes, Cordyceps will not show up as a performance-enhancing drug in doping tests. In the early 1990’s, China’s women’s team broke many world records in track and field. Although speculation of performance-enhancing drugs arose, it turned out that the team was drinking a Cordyceps tonic while training in the mountains.
- Regular smokers, coughing and person with asthma;
- Recovering from diseases or operations;
- High blood fat or cardiovascular;
- Ill-functions of the liver;
- After chemo- or radiotherapy;
- Busy work and tired;
- Heavy pressure and poor sleep;
- Frequent users of a computer, mobile phone and microwave appliances.
- Keeps the teeth natural and whiter
- Gently eliminate tartar
- Reduce the abrasion on the teeth
- Prevent halitosis and freshen breath
- Improve the hardness and the anti-acid ability of teeth
- Prevent teeth cavities
- Long lasting protection
- Eliminate inflammation
- Strengthen gingiva
- Effective for most poor health conditions.
- It constitutes of over 5 selected famous herbal teas including green tea. Making the best in herbal tea to date.
- Promotes digestion and cleanses the digestive track.
- Reduce cholesterol to prevent heart relates diseases.
- Contains Tea flavonoids (catechins) which acts as antiaging agent, and offer protection against colon cancer.
- Strengthens the immune system and invigorate the lymphatic system.
- Helps reduce general body fats-hence good for slimming.
- It breaks and cleanses cholesterol from the blood vessels
- It fights free radicals and detoxifies the body
- It invigorates the spleen and the stomach, promoting healthy digestion and efficient waste excretion
- It helps with lowering lipids
- It reduces fever
- It boosts the immune system and internal energy levels
- It helps the central nervous system to function properly
- It helps relieve alcoholism and its effects
- It has laxative properties, making bowel movements easy
- It is very effective in treating stomach ulcers
- Tiens Lipid Metabolic Management Tea also helps fight viral and bacterial infections
- Antilipemic Tea and Cancer: Antilipemic tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in Antilipemic tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Heart Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
- Antilipemic Tea and Anti-Aging: Antilipemic tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means is, it helps you fight against ageing and promotes longevity.
- Antilipemic Tea and Weight Loss: Antilipemic tea helps with your body weight loss. Antilipemic tea burns fat and boost your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
- Antilipemic Tea and Skin: Antioxidant in Antilipemic tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin ageing. Antilipemic tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
- Antilipemic Tea and Arthritis: Antilipemic tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Antilipemic tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
- Antilipemic Tea and Bones: The very key to this is high fluoride content found in Antilipemic tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink Antilipemic tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cholesterol: Antilipemic tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
- Antilipemic Tea and Obesity. Antilipemic tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink Antilipemic tea, it is unlikely you will be obese.
- Antilipemic Tea and Diabetes: Antilipemic tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
- Antilipemic Tea and Alzheimer's: Antilipemic tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Parkinson's Antioxidants: Antilipemic tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking Antilipemic tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.
- Antilipemic Tea and Liver Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that Antilipemic tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
- Antilipemic Tea and High Blood Pressure: Antilipemic tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking Antilipemic tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
- Antilipemic Tea and Food Poisoning Catechin: Found in Antilipemic tea can kill bacteria, which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.
- Antilipemic Tea and Blood Sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in Antilipemic tea helps lower your blood sugar level. ONLY DIABETICS WHO ARE FAT CAN DRINK ANTILIPEMIC TEA. DIABETICS WHO ARE SLIM SHOULD TAKE CHITOSAN.
- Antilipemic Tea and Immunity: Polyphenols and Flavenoids Found in Antilipemic tea helps boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.
- Antilipemic Tea and Cold and Flu: Antilipemic tea prevents you from getting cold or flu. Vitamin C in Antilipemic tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.
- Antilipemic Tea and Asthma: Theophylline in Antilipemic tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.
- Antilipemic Tea and Ear Infection: Antilipemic tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in Antilipemic tea and clean the infected ear.
- Antilipemic Tea and Herpes: Antilipemic tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First, Antilipemic tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.
- Antilipemic Tea and Tooth Decay: Antilipemic tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.
- Antilipemic Tea and Stress L-thiamine which is a kind of amino acid in Antilipemic tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Antilipemic Tea and Allergies EGCG found in Antilipemic tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking
- Antilipemic Tea and HIV: Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in Antilipemic tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that Antilipemic tea can help stop HIV virus from spreading.
- Antilipemic Tea and Menstruation: Antilipemic tea helps melt blood cloth for pain-free menstrual flow in women.
- It possesses protective and restorative properties
- It helps fight free radicals
- It boosts fertility in men and women
- It helps the circulation of blood to the heart and limbs
- It helps the brain function and prevents memory loss
- It fights stroke, heart problems, arthritis and rheumatism
- It prevents high fatty deposits in the liver
- It adds nutritional value to the body.
- Children between 5-10 years: 1 capsule 2 times a week.
- Children aged 10-14 years: 1 capsule every other day.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules 1-2 times daily.
- It controls obesity and reduces flabby thighs;
- It helps cleanse blood lipids and cholesterol, thus relieving arteriosclerosis and hypertension;
- It accelerates metabolism, improves digestion and promotes proper excretion;
- It improves function of the spleen;
- It counters the damaging effects of radiation/ X-rays;
- It possesses bacterial and viral killing properties;
- It helps relieve inflammatory conditions like arthritis;
- It enhances stamina.
- Those who want to lose weight, but can't resist delicious foods;
- Those who have suffered un-smoothed defecation and weak intestines function for a long time;
- Suffer from internal heat;
- Skin dried without beauty busy living, irregularly eating;
- Those who eat fatty meals habitual;
- People with diabetes.
- Tiens Slimming Tea IS NOT suitable for children and pregnant women.
- Chitosan inhibits toxins produced by cancer cells;
- Chitosan vitalises the activities of lymphocytes NK and LAK that kill cancer cells. Lymphocytes function better at a pH 7.4 and Chitosan has the ability to adjust pH of its environment by approximately 0.5 which creates an unsuitable condition for cancer cells to thrive;
- Chitosan inhibits the transfer of cancer cells by binding the causal agents on the endothelial surface and thus prevent metastasis of cancer cells;
- Chitosan is also a super detoxifier.
- It helps kill harmful bacteria or parasites in the body;
- It helps improve the accumulation and ability of ‘good’ bacteria to counter ‘bad’ bacteria in organs;
- It Relieves constipation by helping to produce bulky soft bowel movements;
- It is helpful in balancing the levels of fat and cholesterol in the body;
- It helps reduce the damaging effects of radiation in the cells and tissues;
- It helps lower blood sugar levels and is useful for treating and preventing diabetes mellitus;
- It helps flush out metallic poison and pollutants in the body. It’s a powerful cleanser;
- It prevents metastasis (doesn’t allow cancer cells to be transferred to other cells);
- It combats high blood pressure naturally;
- It prevents prostate gland infection/prostate cancer;
- It promotes fast healing of wounds, burns and scars;
- It helps prevent and treat arthritis, back pain and lumbago.
- Adults consuming high-fat meals;
- Adults wanting to speed up the elimination of undigested fats from their body;
- Adults who are wanting to lose weight;
- Adults wanting to improve cardiovascular health.
- This product IS NOT suitable for children!
- 2 capsules 2 times daily.